The Gigaset N870 Multicell System is an innovative breakthrough solution that combines DECT base stations and a DECT manager to create a highly scalable yet reliable solution for organisations that need guaranteed mobile communication across sites of any shape or size. Each DECT multicell system supports up to 250 handsets and 60 simultaneous calls making it ideal for small and medium organisations.
For those companies which go beyond the SMB level, widen the network with multiple DECT multicell systems up to the level of an Enterprise, where seamless handover and roaming is applicable in and between all zones. With seamless connectivity with leading IP based on-premise and cloud telephony services, HD audio quality, seamless handover and roaming, the Gigaset N870 Multicell System provides complete coverage across even the most challenging sites. Simple deployment with absolute reliability is key.
The Gigaset N870 IP PRO DECT system offers the latest innovative breakthrough in DECT technology. Combining DECT base stations and a DECT manager in one, the N870 removes the need to purchase a seperate DECT manager, making it a more economical solution.
Offering a highly scalable solution each N870 multicell system supports up to 250 handsets and 10 simultaneous calls per base station, ideal for growing businesses. What’s more, users can rest assured that with continuous connectivity, HD audio quality, seamless call handover and roaming, the N870 DECT solution provides complete coverage across even the most challenging sites.
Compatible with all recent Gigaset pro DECT handsets, the N870 solution can be designed to suit each individual application and its users.
- Seamless in call handover
- HD audio quality
- Each DECT multicell system supports:
- Up to 250 users/SIP accounts/handsets
- Up to 60 base stations
- Up to 10 simultaneous calls per base
- With the Gigaset Integrator (virtual machine) you can combine up to 100 DECT multicell systems to one large handover and roaming domain
- LEDs on front for status and visual power check
- Professional zero-touch configuration via auto-provisioning
- Compatible handsets include:
- PoE (PSU available to purchase separately)
- Wall or ceiling mountable
RRP for each Base station is £395.00 please contact us direct for solution pricing.