This information is for N300 and N510 Bases
The reset of Gigaset Dect base will wipe out all the settings of the base including the configuration file.
Below are the steps you should follow:
- Disconnect the base from the LAN network switch and remove the power supply (if you are not using POE).
- Press and hold the registration/paging key.
- If you are using POE then connect the base to the POE switch otherwise connect the power supply to the base.
- Press and hold the registration/paging key for at least 20 seconds.
- Release the registration/paging key and it will reset the base to factory settings.